Triumph Rocket 3 R & GT Stealth E-Valve Titanium Slip-On Mufflers
Choose from two exhaust tones at the Press of a Button.
+54% MORE TORQUE@2500RPM AFTER TUNE
With regulations worldwide becoming more strict and increased criticism from the general public Vandemon came up with a variable Valved Slip-On muffler which does away with the OEM catalytic converter and heavy steel mufflers. Apart from a significant weight saving, this exhaust is unique in that the operator can choose from two exhaust tones, Quiet or Loud, at the press of a button on the handlebars.
How Does It work?
The system consists of three mufflers. A purpose-made titanium valve that, when closed, directs all exhaust through a larger central muffler which then exits through the smaller LH muffler to give an exhaust tone as quiet as the OEM mufflers. When the valve is in the open position, the exhaust will exit via the path of least resistance which is the third RH muffler with no restriction to gas flow, making for a deep tone. The electric motor that drives the valve is insulated from heat and is 100% weather resistant.
The surface finish is natural brushed titanium which won't stain, corrode or need polishing as titanium has a very high acid and salt resistance and dissipates heat twice as fast as steel.
- Material: Ti1 Titanium Mufflers and Link pipes
- Surface finish: natural brushed
- Weight: 6.2kg (OEM Mufflers and Cat 12.2kg)
- Production years: 2020-2022
- O2 sensor provision M12x1.25
- Power +54% Torque@2500rpm & +25% Hp@6760rpm
- From 133hp to 165hp@6760rpm
- From 120nm@2500rpm to 185nm@2500rpm
- Peak Torque From 172nm@5380rpm to 200nm@3870rpm
- Performance figures achieved after flash tune & DNA air filter
- Not Euro 4 or Euro 5 compliant