You can now choose a full titanium exhaust in the same appearance as the legendary exotic H2R. Made from the highest quality materials using state of the art manufacturing processes, which enable beautiful welds and a perfect fit every time.
Custom made headers which are unique only to the ZH2 coupled to our H2R muffler make for an exhaust system that sets it apart from everything else for performance appearance and sound and at only 4.5Kg shaving off 9.9kg.
Vandemon exhausts are professionally packaged to prevent damage in transit and are available in either brushed or polished finish that transforms to an iridescent blue, purple & gold color beginning at the engine headers after only one heat cycle.
- Material Japanese Ti1 Titanium Brushed or Polished
- Tube Wall Thickness 1.2mm
- Muffler ID H2R spec 69mm
- Gas Tight 2.2mm CNC Titanium Slip Joints
- Exhaust Flange plates CNC Aluminium
- Welding Process Precision Tig 100% Penetration
- O2 sensor provisions 12 x 1.25 & 18 x 1.5mm
- Total Weight 4.5kg (saving 9.9kg)
- Noise Baffle In 107db Baffle Out 120Db
- Application: Street & Track (Won't Meet Emission Standards)